There are 16 full-time employees, plus part-time interns, in this department. Employees in this department manage permanent records, information technology, communications and cable television as well as provide office support.
The Information Resources Department is responsible for:
- Providing computer and technology support services to city employees
- Working with the LOGIS consortium of cities to provide network and software support
- Website development and maintenance
- Imaging official city records
- Maintaining supplies and office equipment
- Handling inter-office and U.S. mail
- Helping civic and community groups with cable television video production
- Administering the cable television franchise for St. Louis Park
- Providing switchboard and visitor reception services
- Providing public relations and marketing services
- Producing city publications
updated: Monday, January 23, 2017
The Information Technology Division is responsible for providing computer and technology support services to city employees as well as working with the LOGIS consortium of cities to provide network and software support.
updated: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
The Communications Division is responsible for website development and maintenance, administering the city's cable television franchise, helping civic and community groups with cable television video production, producing city publications, providing public relations and marketing services, imaging official city records, maintaining supplies and...